privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Sunday, October 18, 2015

mystery!

Carpe Diem Special #175 Cor van den Heuvel's "reading a mystery"

reading a mystery
a cool breeze comes through
the beach roses

© Cor van den Heuvel


through the small holes
in the mailbox
sunlight on the blue stamp

© Cor van den Heuvel

I do enjoy a good mystery, especially for the summer read as we vacation ..

gritty stories
pages fluttering in the breeze
shadow passes near

©  petra domina

Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on 

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings