privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Scanning and Steps

Let me apologize for not posting much the last few days.  Between a new goal of 10,000 steps a day and the scanning project there was no time for a blog post.  There is, also, the shoulder, arm and hand discomfort that is aggravated by the scanning project.  The discomfort has been relieved by ice, heat and specific exercises and stretching.  That takes even more time from the blog writing.

To make up for the lack of blogging I share a sampling of the 980 photos I scanned this week.  Not  much retouching if any at all.  Most are pictures of  my side of the  family tree.  A couple I have not figured out anyone in the photos.  Others are filled with loved ones long since passed.  Enjoy and peace to all.

Janice

















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings