privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Just Winter

Icicles hang like teeth from shingles
Icy dentures with a biting breath.




All of the day's meetings were cancelled.  That has given me not one but two days to do something besides sitting in a meeting.  Or getting ready to host a meeting at my home.  Now I am faced with attempting to accomplish something.  I do not especially want to accomplish anything.  That makes me pretty much worthless.  Why not learn to knit or crochet?  Don't wanna.  Sewing, maybe?  Possibly reading a book would be a meaningful use of time.  I really just want to channel surf and dream of far away, exotic places.

So, Winter's icy teeth

Are but pictures framed by my windows.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings