privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

Wishes abound on the internet.
Sweet cards leave moms' eyes wet.
Flowers, food and hugs are shared.
For some moms no expense is spared.

At Son's home for a Mom's Day brunch
Afterwards a Nerf war for the whole bunch.
A late afternoon call awakes my Mom.
She keeps asking who the call is from.

Son is dropped off at the airport.
Back home I work on Middle's fort.
The day ended with a movie on Vudu.
Here's wishing Happy Whatever Day to you!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings