privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

boo

Carpe Diem Ghost Writer #30, 
Garry Gay on




My skeleton
going for a walk
in the cemetery  ............  Garry Gay



Kristjaan Panneman, host of Carpe Diem Haika Kai, invites various persons to challenge the family of haiku writers.  Garry Gay, a world renowned haiku poet has challenged us to think outside the box.  His inspiration for us is the above walking skeleton.  Join the Kai in this fun challenge.  Or at the very least click here to see how the poets thought outside the box!

cremate
scatter ashes
fry and fly plan  ....... ©  Janice Adcock

Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on 

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings