privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Saturday, October 4, 2014

alone

Kikaku's "in the rays of the setting sun"


Inspiration haiku for today's Sparkling Stars.

in the rays of the setting sun
there flutters along the city street,
a butterfly

© Kikaku

alone, forgotten, 
only a common mountain flower 
to comfort me

© Yozakura


a lonely flower

my companion

for one night

© Chèvrefeuille (2005, first English haiku ever)

chilled fall breeze
alone, waiting spring's return
yellow warbler departs

©  Janice Adcock

©  Janice Adcock
More poetry can be found here.

Thanks to Hootin' Anni at I'd Rather Be Birding for hosting:




 Thanks to Saturday's Critters host Eileen.
Saturday's Critters




Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on 

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings