privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Sunday, January 25, 2015

If You Are Wondering

If you have wondered where my posts are it can be summed up in two words, Mom's health.  Mom's edema became so bad that her leg split open in multiple places. She was transported to the hospital in Denton.  She was there from Jan. 16 - 22.  On the evening of the 22 she was transferred to Hollymead skilled nursing.  I am here watching her sleep today, Jan. 25. In addition to the loss of eyesight in one eye, a fractured wrist and the wounds on her leg, Mom has now been diagnosed with delirium.  This is a result of the multiple traumas she suffered in rapid succession. 

Before we left the hospital Mom was being able to feed herself.  Friday morning she was sitting up  and eating.  She has become progressively agitated over the last two days, talking constantly in non sense babble.  She is no longer wanting to sit up and eat.  We or the staff are having to feed her.  I t is being a challenge to keep her hydrated.  Not sure where this is all going as her vitals are all still good.

This is where I am for at least another 6 or 7 days.  If you were wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings