privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Saturday, January 3, 2015

fruit salad


The host of Carpe Diem Haiku Kai has given us the challenge of the word 'orange'.  Kristjaan provided lovely photos as well as his own haiku to add inspiration.  You can read the full post here

ah! that sweet perfume
oranges and lemons -
a cool summer night

(c) Chèvrefeuille

all day sunrise
what a joy to live in
my orange house

(c) Chèvrefeuille

Both of these are such lovely haiku.  So full of images and sensory stimulation.  the aroma of the fruit, the cool of the night, sunrise beauty and joy of the soul.  I am certain the other folks that contribute to the meme will have gorgeous haiku.  As with Kristjaan, who writes as Chevrefeuille, one will be swept into another dimension surrounded by orange.




Unlike the real poets that will post their stunning work, all I have running through my mind is the old knock knock joke.  I have been thinking on this for at least 24 hours.  Now I must rid my brain of the joke:

Knock, knock
Who's there?
Banana
Banana who?

Knock, knock
Who's there?
Banana
Banana who?

Knock, knock
Who's there?
Orange
Orange who?
Orange you glad I didn't say banana?!

source:  http://imgur.com/gallery/m1Sdy6g
childhood game
played over and over -
orange and banana

©  Janice Adcock

My muses are so embarrassed!

Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on 

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings