privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Giraffe

Carpe Diem #811 Camelopardalis (Giraffe)

This month at the Carpe Diem Hiaku Kai group our host is taking us into the stars.  On a Space Odyssey long after 2001.  For all the creative ideas floating around in the little grey cells, star constellations baffle this brain.  The big and little dipper are obvious but so many of the others, not so much.  Sort of like trig, the brain just does not work that particular way...

in the twilight
a giraffe watches its reflection
in the stars


© Chèvrefeuille

Camelopardalis (Giraffe)

the graceful neck
reaching for the topmost leaves
catches a star
©  petra domina

Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on 

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings