privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

crystal cobwebs

Carpe Diem Tokubetsudesu #61 crystal cobweb


As the days grow shorter the mind runs to things in the past.  Never mind why, it just does.  Things like a first grade photo, a child at play, summer sunburns and other things of youth.  Reading the blogs of the CDHK group brings other thoughts flooding to mind.  The sound of crunching leaves on the backyard walkway.  The color of the sun on the landscape.  Morning strolls in the garden.  The relief of a slight chill in the air.  The love of parents, aunts and uncles, all passed from this earth.

fragile
crystal cobweb
life

©  petra domina


©  Janice Adcock, 2013

Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on 

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings