privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Skywatch Friday On The Move



Where in the world am I this Friday?  If you visit my blog other than Fridays you will know we are moving from Missouri to the Austin, Texas, area.  Today's submission are shots through the windshield as I drove a 10' Uhaul truck.  The photos cover the 200 mile (321 K) traveled from Dallas to Austin on the final leg of our move.  For more beautiful skies across the globe, click on over to Skywatch Friday.

Cow town fly over.

Cow town skies with bug splatters



Favorite bakery in West, Texas
Near Belton, Texas

Nearing the final destination.
Building along the Old Chisolm Trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings