privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Monday, December 16, 2013

Side effects: Dizziness

I am sitting still but the room revolves.
I stand to walk and 
The room spins as if I am the axis.



I turn to see what Husband has said and
Suddenly there is no right side up.
Just bending to unload the dryer
Gives the sensation of a roller coaster ride.



It feels as if I am living in a snow globe
In the hands of a quizzical child.
It is TBD if this is a side effect 

Just looking at this makes me dizzy and nauseous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings