privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Hornets

Carpe Diem "Little Creatures" #14, Basho's 
" spring rain "

spring rain,
leaking through the roof,
dripping from the wasps' nest.

© Matsuo Basho (1644-1694)

spring rain approaches
speeding across the prairie
like swarms of hornets

like swarms of hornets 
the soldiers descend from clouds
strange rain falling -

©  Janice Adcock

The full inspiration for the post can be found by clicking here.

Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on 

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings