privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Spoiled Me

I have been fortunate health-wise almost all my life.  Sure I have had arthritis, knee replacement, and general aches and pains.  I have never had a broken bone.  For all the time I fell just cuts, scratches and bruises.  A couple of twisted ankles along the way.  Nothing life threatening nor something to leave me having to sit still.  To stay off my feet for six weeks is proving to be challenging just 6 days into the time frame.

Monday morning my foot was not swollen at all for the first time in well over a year. There were those veins i had always seen.  As the day wore on I decided I needed to get some steps in cause I did not want to lose the progress of the past few months.  Twenty three hundred steps I did in a nice slow pace.  All seemed good when I went to bed.  Slept without pain.  Woke up and bingo, the foot was swollen.  Not as badly as in the past but certainly swollen.

Tuesday, today, has been mostly sitting and messing with the dying computer and doing laundry.  Have one last load of laundry to put in the dryer.  I am typing on the dying computer and it seems happy.  Still get the Danger, Will Robinson, Danger notification when I turn on the computer.  The backup of all files to a server has been completed.  Now to research a new disk drive and how to install.  Did a screen before so how hard can it be, really.

You see, I am spoiled by having had reasonably good mobility all the time!  Spoiled by having a rocking computer that allows all sorts of processing capability for images.  Spoiled by a husband that loves and supports no matter what a b#+ch I am.  That is spoiled me.

thanks for stopping by and Peace Out!
Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings