privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

May 2, 2018

Hubby met with the hematologist yesterday.  He left 12 viles of blood there for testing.  The doctor wants Hubby off the warfarin asap.  "Bad stuff", he said.  The preferred blood thinner will cost over $400 a month.  So now the search for a drug plan to help with the cost.  The new blood thinners have less risk of spontaneous bleeds.  They, also, cannot be reversed in the event of an accident.  So the adventure continues.  As well as the research into insurances.  And those tests, well, they are not covered by any of the insurances.

Now I am watching Hubby play with a power saw.  He is wanting to make a slightly different type of antenna for his amateur radio for certain bands.  Really good to see him feeling better. New doctor says we pay a lot of money to keep ourselves alive so we need to live life.  So maybe Hubby will try some biking  with a new helmet, some knee and elbow pads and a little more caution for himself.  And I hope he does not cut himself with the saw. 

As for me, just the typical aches of my age.  Watching my step count to keep active without having to get my leg irritated again.  Yesterday I decided all the baseboards and some of the cabinets needed to be cleaned.  Today my leg is telling me that was enough of the squats, thank you.  With on and off sprinkles I think I will not be going out for any photo ops.  Like for the moved house from last weeks post.  Hubby did note that when he drove by the old location, "I saw it not there."  He has such a way with words.

That's about all we have for the day from Round Rock.  Hope your week is going well, too.

Janice

from the intersection where the house is not

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings