privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Sunday, April 29, 2018

4-29-2018

So here is what I have been doing and seeing since my last post:

Games
This #15 is our oldest grandson.
Checking out the wildflower crop:
Still some bluebonnets and now the cactus are blooming.
I do not think I will try to pick any of these to bring home.


Or these.


bluebonnet seed pod 
gillardia

Last Sunday was confirmation for one grandson.  That means a group picture of the Adcock progeny.   Those three young men are the only males from their great grandfather Adcock to carry on the name another generation.

Ages, 17 in June, 77, 14 in July, 44, 12 in a week.  No more babies.
Time for a bird photo at the pond by our apartment.  Needed my shutter speed to be slower to get more definition.  This heron frequents this pond so I'll have another chance.



Decided we needed a Jeep ride one day.  Not far as Hubby's leg is still on the mend.  He is released from the doctor now and improving daily.  We stayed close and just ran a couple of errands.  Stopped at a coffee shop for a bite of lunch and then a look at the stagecoach inn that is being moved.  The claim is this is the oldest inn for the stagecoaches along the Chisholm Trail.  Trains later came along the same general area.  Nowadays the need is for a wider intersection.  Local historians rallied to save the inn.  It is being moved today.  The move is just a couple of blocks to a small park near another historical building on Chisholm Trail.



Look real close and you will see a pair of feet under the building as it was already a couple of feet off the ground.




On Saturday game times were changed to the point I could not attend them.  I had to do something very important.  Take photos of our Bonus Granddaughter as she prepared for her junior prom.

How is this looking?

DJ was happily supervising
 Makeup complete.
Dress on and some spray.

OH, He is here!!!!  Look how handsome he is!!!


Was I ever that young?  Yes, I actually thought about a photo that is buried somewhere of me and my beau ready for our Jr. Sr. banquet.  We lived in a Baptist controlled town so no proms as that would include dancing.  Yes, really.

After the prom photos I took this photo of the park outside our apartment complex.  The sweet jasmine aroma was filling the air.




Today Hubby is firing up the grill to smoke a chicken.  I walked to Sam's and bought hamburger.  I did not think photos were required.  Hope you all have a great week!  I plan to go take a photo of the inn now that it is moved.

Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings