privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Monday, February 11, 2019

February 3, 2019

The month of February brings slightly longer days though temperatures promise to remain cool.  Now by Texas standards the temps are cold some days.  By standards of others further north the temps are down right balmy.  It is 70 F, 21 C today.  The forecasts says it might get as low as 40 F on Thursday night.  Those temperatures make my daily walks pleasant enough.  Here are some views from my walks and activities over the last few days.

Eye exams followed by shopping with Hubby and DJ the granddog.  

Actually the next day I did not go walking, I sat in my chair.  I had on my Hot Sox, socks I can heat.  And when the feet are aching they surely feel good.  Real good.

Rain, some snow flakes, more rain, cold and finely a break in the weather.  An opportunity to get out and snap a few photos. 






That's all for now.  Hope all is going well for those who visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings