privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Sunday, April 21, 2019

April 21, 2019

In this season of Christian, Jewish, Buddhist, Islam, Native American  religious significance I wish to share a few photos of this glorious creation for which we are called to be caretakers. 



























While there is all the beauty, there are the other caretakers.  Let us not fail to remember to Love with the capitol ELL our fellow beings.  Blessings and comfort to all.

4 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Perfect Easter offerings! Blessed season to you dear friend. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed, YAM. We have been extra busy it seems since the first of the year. Now today we are once again at our son's home with a couple of sick kiddos. Riley, the granddaughter, has severe allergies. Jack, the youngest of the grands, has a mild concussion. As a result things are staying quite so all can rest. namaste, janice xx

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed your beautiful and uplifting photos. Happy Easter and Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lee. Glad to share a few of the places we visited while entertaining our company.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings