privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

July 10, 2019

Following the time spent in the slave quarters we found a nice bench under the huge, moss draped trees.  We had water with us and thought the breeze was all we would need.  It was pleasant sitting in the shade watching the horses.  Well, till the biting flies found our old, soft skin.  We headed to the Butterfly Cafe that was located near the Gin House.   I did have to coax Hubby to not head straight to the car.  "There is ice cream at the store".  Ice cream and a seat in air conditioning made him a happy camper.  I went into the adjacent butterfly house.  Not a huge number but here are a few of the better shots.























Once I was through with the butterflies, plants and a wee bit of shopping, it was time to head back to the hotel.  We decided the ice cream was dinner as our bodies had enjoyed all that yummy Bertha's chicken.  Even though we had slept good the night we arrived that bed still looked and felt mighty good.

This will be the last post for several days as photos are not processed and sorted.  And we are on another trip to the family reunion.  That will mean more photos to process.  Now ya'll all take care while we are gone.  See you in 6 or 7 days!


2 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    I am a fan of butterfly houses - about the only way one will ever truly get to see and photograph the beauties! Have happy families on that trip. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy travels - enjoyed your butterflies (and was there ice cream on offer too?!)
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings