privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Friday, July 5, 2019

July 5, 2019

Day 2 of our adventure went much smoother than the travel day.  Motel breakfast and off to find the location to meet our first tour of Old Charleston.  We did make that process a bit harder than it needed to be.  We parked in the garage next to the visitor center.  I noticed a large barn with small tour buses but thought I needed to meet inside the visitor center.  Nope the barn was the place to be.  We were the last to get on the bus.  Still ahead of departure time.  An early start for the tour was fine.

The tour guide and driver took us by parks, museums, historic homes and The Citidel (a military college).  We saw all the beautiful and some not so beautiful Charleston Single homes.  At Waterfront Park we were given a few minutes to disembark for photos that included Ft. Sumter.  The fort was where the first shots of the US Civil were shot.

Our internet router has almost quit working.  A replacement will not be in place until 7-16.  The connection is so slow photos will not upload.  I must wait to complete this series until the router replacement can be installed.  Sorry.

1 comment:

  1. Hari OM
    I suspected as much, given your mention of the drag in previous post... we can wait, am sure it will be worth it! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings