privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

March 25, 2020

Folks are surely being antsy these days with the shelter in place order.  The area where we live is starting to see the number of Covid 19 cases rise.  If one has health insurance that is a good thing.  I think the government is working out something to help the persons that do not have insurance.  Businesses are hurting.  More government help. 

Before the shelter in place orders my non critical appointment was already rescheduled.  I suspect the appointment will be a phone call.  We will see.  Need to save the doctors et al to deal with the real emergencies. 

I did go for a bit of a walk a few days back because it is bluebonnet time.  Other than that it is reading, avoiding the news and watching the bird feeder.









May our world leaders follow the call of Love to all and may each person do the same.  Ya'll all stay safe and healthy. 

5 comments:

  1. Hari Om
    What a breath of fresh air those images are! Thanks for sharing them with us...I pray that the word gets through to those who think they are invincible that they also need to obey the guidelines. Be safe. Be well. Behave. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a pleasure to get out and get hopefully fresh, safe air in my lungs. namaste, janice, xx

      Delete
  2. Those bluebells are pretty. I bought some tulips yesterday to brighten up the place.

    We are still allowed out, but I wonder for how long (government vs self-imposed). We will find out how it all goes, but I am holding my heart about the USA. At least over in Europe most countries have good health insurance for all and good deals in place for all business affected.

    A big klem to you and your husband!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks, Mara for thinking of the uninsured. That is a huge concern for many. The President said all Covid expenses would be covered. He, also, at one time said Mexico would pay for the wall. Riiiiight. Time will tell. Hugs back to you and your family.

      Delete
  3. Your photos are so refreshing!! Snow has just melted here and still waiting for trees to bud but we will get there. Imoved to a new condo Feb 1st, and have three fruit (not sure what kind yet) trees in front...can't wait to see leaves. Something to look forward to...love the smell of spring too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings