privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Sunday, June 5, 2022

A Thought About My Nation

 

In the USA the flag not only flies over official buildings but where ever someone wants to display the symbol of the nation.  It is a sign of patriotism.  A sign of how much the person loves the USA.  The flag is even at the altar of most churches.  

So many people believe the major problem with our nation is the lack of God and Jesus in schools.  Many say the demise of our nation is a direct result of no Christian prayer in school.

IMHO, the commitment to God and Jesus isn't about waving a national flag.  It is not about standing the public places and giving long prayers.  It isn't about buildings or worship services in churches, either mainline or the popular Cowboy churches.  Nor synagogs.  A nation, a world that is so distracted by the glamor and glitz of this world has lost its compass.

I agree our nation, and our world needs to return to one simple basic teaching.  That teaching is not unique to Christianity.  Love others.  In an authentic way.  

Nuff said.

Janice

2 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Hear! Hear! And that's all I'll say in return &*> YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m with you and Yamini on this one.
    Mara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings