privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Monday, May 8, 2023

Mellow Monday

The weekend saw several hours spent transferring all the relevant photos and documents from my cell to my computer.  My cell purchased in 2019 had 16 G memory.  I had added additional memory with a 125 G sd card.  The setup never performed as well as I had hoped.  Recently the battery was lasting only a few hours.  It was time to upgrade.  I wanted to make sure I had plenty of storage space for all the apps that seem to be what all businesses are using these days.

During the time I was shopping for the new(ish) phone, I noticed the Consumer Cellular noted I needed a new, upgraded sim card, too.  The sim card came today as well as the phone case.  The new phone, a refurbished Samsung 21, had arrived a few days ago.  Right now I am working to get the new card activated.  I may need some potato chips to make it easier!  Yes, I am a stress eater.  And, no, the 'simple' activation did no work. 

Tried the online help and at this time of day no one is in the office.  So,  I'll call tomorrow!

Y'all have a good day and stay safe.  

Janice

2 comments:

  1. Hari Om
    Having recently 'upgraded' myself, you have my sympathies! Though, to be fair, because I stuck to the Google universe, it all has gone (pretty) smoothly. I just need to learn all the bells and whistles of the 'intuitive' interface! All best with it. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, YAM. Did not have time to call for help today. Had a doctor appointment I thought was tomorrow. Early meeting tomorrow so will shoot for tomorrow afternoon. namaste, janice xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings