privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Skywatch Friday Meets The Spin Cycle

The beauty of a early autumn morning with the remains of summer in my garden is the setting for these pictures.  I present to the Skywatch Friday photo blog the sunny skies of Southwest Missouri.  For more beautiful skies from around the world visit here.  It is a wonderful way to enjoy our planet on any Friday.

This weeks Spin Cycle subject is "Everything that kills me makes me feel alive."  My garden is one of the main things in my life that can give me the feeling of being so a part of the universe, so alive.  At the same time can be a killer to maintain.  For more alive/killer stories click here.

This Friday some of my passions intersect, photography, my garden/killer obsession and the lastest interest, blogging.

Clematis fruits, last of the summer, soak in the fall sunshine.




Water garden view through one of the hundreds of rocks picked along roadsides and gullies.


Fluffy clouds reflecting in the water of the garden pond.






11 comments:

  1. Love your photos. Happy SWF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice set of view points - nicely different.

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I envy your gardening so much. It really must make you feel very alive and connected to the earth to grow such beauty. I have no such ability. It's sad. And your pictures are lovely. I agree with Stewart about the POVs - the shot of the sky and then the shots of the reflection of the sky are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful compositions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful photos! I always have such visions of a beautiful garden in the spring, and then I don't get out there to make it the way I want it to be. Gardening is hard work!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am enjoying the photography again after several years of gardening. And gardening is rewarding but this was built during the empty nest years so you still have lots of time!

      Delete
  6. These are gorgeous! Great spin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos! I don't get much of a garden on my tiny balcony, so I'm jealous of your gorgeous plants. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning photography. The second image in between the rocks is just breath taking. Amazing talent.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos for SWF!Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings