privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Friday, September 20, 2013

Skywatch Friday


Skywatch Friday in The Surburbs

If you enjoy fabulous photography or just would like to visit other lands via the blogoshpere click on over to Skywatch Friday.  You are in for a real treat for the eyes.






Fall will officially arrive on Sunday.  Today's clouds and cool temperatures certainly make it feel like fall in my back yard.  Flowering plants that prefer warmer days are looking tired.










Playing with some of the effects in Photoshop.  I mean what else is there to do on a cloudy day in suburbia?


Backlight post edit.

The sun did try to shine a little but 'solarize' option gave it a boost.

Post edits in Photoshop with the 'Solarize' option.

3 comments:

  1. I love cloudy skies! great pics of clouds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the skyline in the "solarized" photo you placed last. The horizon is eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice cloud formations. It's always fun experimenting with colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings