privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Thankful Sunday

If you have been on the ride with us the last few months you know we have had our house on the market since the first of June.  We have reached the point in our lives together that we are old, just not ancient as  our moms who are 95 and 99 ( - 3 weeks ).  Our yard is gorgeous but we no longer have the stamina to put in days of long hours that are needed in the spring and fall.  We do not have the good sense to spread the work out over a few days, either.  Not sure if that is the old age thing or the OCD/perfectionist in us.

You may ask what all this has to do with Thankful Sunday.  Here are just a few of the reasons:


It is a glorious fall morning following gentle, refreshing rains last evening.

The yard work is done.

I planted pansies and some other fall stuff yesterday.

I fed my fishes this morning while watching a spider work its web.



The sun is reflecting off the spiderwebs giving an iridescent hue to the silky strands.

I did not become entangled on the spiderwebs on the way to feeding my fishes!

Took some pictures for photo blogs.

I have already spoken to my Mom this morning and it was a good day so far.

Played dominoes with friends this weekend.

Going out to eat with several girlfriends on Tuesday.

Our cousin, niece and her family are coming to visit in a week.

My husband still loves me in spite of me.

Last but not least is this little development.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings