privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Thursday Challenge: Wet

"Cloudy Reflections at Sunset"

10/18/05, Cape Cod, Mass., USA, Janice Adcock, Konica Minolta, f/3.5

"Swim Meet Water Off A Kid's Back"

Photographed by Janice Adcock, 6/29/2012, Konica Minolta, f/4.5, 1/250 sec.


 Thursday's challenge this week is wet as in water, pool, umbrella and things related.  Pop on over to Thursday Challenge for fun and learning to enjoy more wet and wild photos.

2 comments:

  1. Both lovely photos of wet. The bottom one especially captures the wet essence. Nice moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! I like the first one with the reflection in the sunset best. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings