privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

White Nile

Carpe Diem #805 White Nile



This month the Carpe Diem Haiku Kai has been journeying in the footsteps of the Pharaohs.  A great deal of learning has been gained about the areas of Africa once ruled by the Pharaohs.  Most of the challenges and the haiku have been missed by me due to my own trip, a "trip" and family responsibilities.  This week my husband and I attempt to get back into a routine.  One such routine is the visiting and commenting of haiku poets work on the Carpe Diem site.

You may have noticed a second trip in quotes.  While visiting Montreal I managed to fall, cutting an area above my left eye and get a bit of a (later diagnosed) concussion.  That bit of trauma leaves me able to read and or write for only about 20 minutes at a sitting without developing a headache.  Today I think my brain cells figured out to just read or write a little then do something else for a while.  Hopefully this will allow me to participate on a more regular basis, visit sites and comment.

mighty rivers meet
 with a turbulent crash
white waters roar

©  Janice 'petra domina' Adcock


Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on 

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings