privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Jade

Carpe Diem Time Machine #15 Jade

For years the simple jade earrings graced her earlobes.   Old fashioned screw back earrings.  She had not done the cool thing of piercing her ears at the time they were purchased.  Eventually with the encouragement of a friend, she went to the local big box store.  There in the jewelry department the deed was done.  And the screw back and clip on earrings were laid aside.

One evening in a moment of clarity possibly induced by a piña colada or two she came to a realization.  Just because she had two extra holes in her head did not mean she could not wear the screw back earrings.  Oh, the clarity of alcohol moments.

immense
 jade colored landscape
heals
petra domina

©  Janice Adcock 2015


jade green fields
healing the distance between
hate and love

petra domina

 


Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on 

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings