privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Friday, August 28, 2015

Carpe Diem Tan Renga Challenge #97


Door County, Lake Michigan, 2015
©  Janice Adcock
Reverse engineering is a process where a completed item is taken apart with the purpose of determining how to copy or improve the item.  Typically a tan renga is started with a 3 line haiku or hokku.  Man o' live.  This week Chèvrefeuille has changed the sequence.  He has given the two 7 syllable ending or response stanzas.  We are to come up with the beginning stanzas. Now, let me see if my slightly addled brain can reverse engineer without having a handful of extra parts...

pastel morning
butterfly and bees take flight
nectar scented mist                          
            (petra domina)
where the waters flow afar
the village glows with sweet plum flowers                            (Shohaku)



Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on 

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings