privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Sunday, November 15, 2015

no longer

no longer distracted
by the over growth of green leaves,
grasses of the fields, and showy flowers
the bark shines forth with beauty.
textures, cracks, crannies covered
with a slight bit of mossy softness.
gleaming with highlights only an
autumn sunset can paint.

the fallen leaves skirting the trunk
ruffling applause to the mighty tree
thankful for a season spent in union
of spirit and sense.  each feeding the
other in a continual cycle .. forever.
sap to limb to leaf to compost ...
separate no longer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings