privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

frosted grass

Carpe Diem #848 Frosted Grass


New month and new prompts for our haiku group.  We will be reading a book, The Zahir by Paulo Coelho.  Looks like fun even though I an too late to enter this particular post, I shall still go forward.  The Altai Mountains will be a one of the characters in this book.  It is noted the mountains are clothed in winter much of the year.

Excerpt from our host's post:

early morning sunlight
frosted grass around the yurt
puffs of breath

© Chèvrefeuille

And another one also inspired on this first prompt of our new Carpe Diem month: 

hoarfrost on the grass
melts in the early sunlight
life passes

© Chèvrefeuille


crystal dreams
melting into the earth
one last breath

©  Janice 'petra domina' Adcock
Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on 

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings