privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

sisters

All life supports are being removed from my oldest nephew as I begin this post.  He is 59.  My oldest sister is by his side, alone.  She chose to not let anyone fly down to be with her on the return trip back to Dallas from Houston.  That was before he took another 'bad turn'.  Now he is too weak to make the flight back to Dallas.  The text messages from the sisters are constant.  She knows we are with her in spirit as she watches her first born slip away from this life.  And he is gone...

willowy sisters
limbs entwined, stand together
one weeping

Confederation Terrace, Deep River, Ontario, 7-28-2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings