privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What's for Supper

We do not keep very much "fresh" meat at our home.  We do have frozen meats, chicken and fish.  In order to have something at "supper time" I have to ask myself what's for supper early in the day.  Sometimes the question pops in my head even before I have breakfast.  I think that is a bit obsessive, all that thinking about food.  So excuse me a moment while I go get a snack.  I need nourishment to  consider what's for supper that can be cooked from frozen as I waited too long to get something out to thaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings