privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Comfort and Joy

In the wake of yet another shooting all I can do is pray for comfort.  The song, God Rest You Merry Gentlemen, reminds us to let nothing bring dismay.  As a person of faith, today I am certain there are families and friends living the horror of the loss of family members.  The tragedy of the shootings in Connecticut is but one of many tragedies throughout our world.  Today is a time for comfort and a prayer that joy will eventually seep back into the lives of people worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings