privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Friday, January 31, 2014

SkyWatch Friday With a Bit of Fence

Beautiful warm temperatures and clear, sunny skies greeted us aw we did our part to care for this corner of Planet Earth.

Old hippie must recycle!

Sun feels good during this brief warmup before another cold front.

Newly formed pond as a result of a filled in cave.  Old ranch fence and native cactus.
Click here for more skies across Planet Earth.  Click here for more fences.


Sky Watch Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings