privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Moving On

This particular blog was begun as a way to keep my stories and daily events.  Eventually I was posting to several photo memes.  I migrated those to Wordpress.  In the last year the blog has become dominated by the haiku writing.  Recently I was made aware that some of my original followers were lost in the art form.

Starting today, this blog will be back to its original form of writing.  Thoughts, activities, etc.  A second blogger site, Thought Prints, will become my poetry site.  I will use the moniker of Petra Domina which is Latin for The Rock Lady, my nickname from a former neighbor!

There you have it.  I am moving on with a different location to keep in touch with all the folks in my physical and internet lives.  Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings