privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Busy But Not Hectic

There are busy days than can cause a person to have a near stress attack.  Today was busy but at a pace that was manageable.  Hubby and I are members of a Stretch Lab.  The link to the Stretch Lab will explain better than I can what is done.  I can say we both have a better range of motion.  In addition more stability and just generally feel better.  There is still mask wearing and lots of sanitizing between clients.

More food and water pickup while we entertain our Cousin.  I had two items to return, one to Kohl's.  The second a drop off at the UPS store.  All four locations were practicing social distancing and wearing masks.  No one was being upset with the regulations.  Which is just courtesy and common sense.  That has been in short supply for too long.

Yesterday was a pot roast dinner with enough left overs for dinner tonight.  One of those easy meals that at one time was an inexpensive meal.  Still less expensive than two meals for three in a restaurant.  And it makes it smell so good when it is cooking.  A real comfort food meal.  Yes, busy but not crazy.  After last week this was needed.

Update on Sister #1.  Her port was installed yesterday.  She reports soreness but little pain beyond that around the port.  The doctor told she would be on chemo for the rest of her life.  We sisters are praying she does not have a bad reaction to the chemo.  Otherwise the outlook is bleak.  

No words of wisdom just wishes for a day filled with love.

Janice



2 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    mmmmmmmm.... I have been a vegetarian for more years than I was ever a meat eater, but of course, as kids we had to eat what we were given... and when you mentioned pot roast I was immediately back in the kitchen at Norwich Road, aged 8 or 9...!!! Love your socks... and continued prayers for #1. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our brains do definitely hold sensual memories about times and places. I surely respect your vegetarian commitment. I am sure it is natural after all these years. Anything else would be just weird for you. Thanks for prayers for #1. namaste, janice xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings