- Garden pond: rebuild the sides of the stream and change out the lava filtration system. Sounds simple enough. I have not accomplished it in the last three years so Dec, 2013 will tell.
- Scan & catalog project (good cold weather project)
- Gene's family. There are two plastic storage containers filled with photos and slides. This will take a while!
- Rogers family. While I had almost half of the photos in my possession done last April, the May computer crash lost almost all of the scans and rework. I was cursing angry with myself over the loss. This will be pretty much the final phase as I have scanned a couple thousand photos and documents.
- Back up computer monthly or after large amount of data added which ever comes first.
- No "optional" surgeries for me or Gene this year. I have much control over this. We each underwent optional knee replacement last year. Gene had another hospitalization with pulmonary clot which was not optional. I had an optional procedure in mid December. Unless it is life threatening, I am not "fixing it" in 2013.
- Sewing projects
- Finish all garments currently "cut out". I have a child size 8 outfit ready to sew for our 39 year old son. I hope it will fit his 6 yr old son.
- Reduce to one drawer all uncut fabric. I have fabric I moved from Aurora to Springfield 20 years ago. Get it cut into 9" squares and donate to a local charity that makes blankets for the homeless.
Now I need to rest from all the work of thinking up just a few of the missions for me in 2013.