privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Monday, January 28, 2013

Drive

Second Blooming

Gretchen over at Second Blooming has challenged us with a single word this week.  Pop over to her site to see the other folks spin on this word.  
Drive.
Drive to live.
Drive to win.
Drive to be the best within.
Drive a route,
Drive a friend,
We all wind up being driven
like Miss Daisy in the end.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE it!! Yes, I guess I should set a better driving example for my son, since someday he'll be driving me around!

    I'm so sorry I didn't link you sooner! For some reason, the email of your comment popped into my Spam folder! I just happened to be randomly looking for something and came across it! Anyway, you are finally LINKED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! And yes, we will have to be driven around like Miss Daisy some day. My grandfather never did accept that day that we made him stop driving. We had to disable his car! Remembering my grandpa makes me smile; your words and your picture remind me of him. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings