privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Sunday, April 3, 2022

Just A Sample

The last week found me really busy with my sisters and other parts of the family.  We celebrated Sister Time one more time and hopefully not for the last time.  Rather than writing a bunch of words about this precious time together, I'll share a few photos.  Explanations to follow later this week.

I did the mixing, Hubby manned the electric freezer.


Sis # 2, Sis # 4, Sis # 1, Sis #3 (me) Taking time to smash the heck out of cancer.



Sis # 1 got a real surprise!

Reviewing family histories.

Stay healthy and love,

Janice

2 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    ....OMG.... was I supposed to blush??!!! What a fab gathering you all must have had and can't wait for the insider info! YAM xx
    C=Connections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sis #1 had no blushing. Sis #2 was another story! namaste, janice xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings