privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Monday, February 23, 2015

28 Things

This week for the Spin Cycle, list 28 things. What things? That’s for you to decide. 28 random facts about yourself. 28 of your favorite movies. Your 28 favorite pins from Pinterest, or 28 fantastic photos that you took yourself. 28 wonderful quotes.  These are a few of my favorite things, one for each day of the month of February.

  1. Making my husband smile.
  2. Sharing time with my son.
  3. Watching my grandsons do something they are enjoying
  4. Talking/texting with my sisters.
  5. Banana anything.
  6. Giving a gift that makes the receiver smile.
  7. Writing.
  8. Sharing funny stories.
  9. Making people think.
  10. Getting something at a great price.
  11. Comfortable shoes.
  12. A room filled with the aroma of fresh flowers.
  13. Visiting photo blogs.
  14. Improving a skill.
  15. Butter pecan ice cream eaten out of the container.
  16. Not having an anger issue anymore.
  17. Living small.
  18. Planning a vacation.
  19. Sharing time with good friends.
  20. Playing Mexican Train dominoes.
  21. Electric candles that flicker.
  22. Cereal for breakfast.
  23. Blueberry pancakes with blueberry syrup.
  24. Birdwatching.
  25. Photography
  26. Coffee House channel on Sirius Radio.
  27. WWII stories told by the veterans.
  28. Chocolate, of course.
What are your 28?  Write 'em up, spin 'em up and share them with the folks at The Spin Cycle.

Thanks to The Spin Cycle Host Ginny Marie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings