privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Thursday, July 2, 2015

full moon

Carpe Diem Extra #21 July-2015


Oh, the world of full moons.  The heavenly body that moves earth's oceans.  She pulls at the hearts of lovers.  Early humans used it, and sister sun, to gauge when to plant crops.  Now in the 21st century many farmers and gardeners still follow the moon signs.  The moon's face is littered with meteorite remains and scars.  And the junk of her curious neighbors explorations.

Some may say the moon is masculine, the whole man in the moon myth.  Let's face it.  Only a woman could beguile so many humans.  At the same time manage to manipulate two thirds of the earth's surface .... And not even raise a finger.



Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on 

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI



Trying on my pen name, Petra Domina.  Latin for The Rock Lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings