privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

perpetuum mobile

Carpe Diem Perpetuum Mobile #1 Introduction to a new feature


From our CDHK host:

"Haiku is the poetry of nature, that short moment as short as the sound of a pebble thrown into water, and nature is (in my opinion) always in motion. Seasons come and go, the moon changes every 28 days and so on, the only thing which is steady and without clear motion is our sun, that big star of our Milky Way around which the planets are rotating.

Nature is always moving and so it's like a perpetuum mobile. As I look at haiku on it selves than haiku is always changing too. As long as haiku exists the rules of writing them have changed like the waves, they have come and go and come again. So our beloved haiku is a perpetuum mobile in it's pure form I think.

seasons come and go
the everlasting motion of nature -
perpetuum mobile


(c) Chèvrefeuille


The goal of this new feature is trying to catch the perpetual motion of the seasons, of nature.

Spending so very much time with the grand sons and daughter as well as the 12 week old pup one thing is certain, perpetuum mobile.  Whether it is their bodies or their minds, seldom are young beings still.  Look at bear or any of the cat cubs.  If the young ones are not sleeping they are moving.  Hatch-ling birds are constantly crying for food, wearing the parents to a frazzle .......

in circles
the young pup chasing its tail
beneath the prayer wheel

© petra domina

Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on 

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings