privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Saturday, December 26, 2015

movement

Carpe Diem Haiku Writing Techniques #24 movement (undou)

yeast blooms
kneaded into flour
rising aroma

©  Janice 'petra domina' Adcock

Recently the sisters walked down a memory lane together.  Who knows what started the conversation but there it was, a shared memory.  Driving down Tennessee Street by Finney's Bakery.  A home town bakery that would have a huge bin of mini-loaves at the county fair.  Yes, the free bread was nice but the smell when one drove by the bakery was   ......    heavenly.

Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on 

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings