privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Saturday, December 26, 2015

presents

Carpe Diem Seven Days Before Christmas 2015 #4 presents


On Christmas Day time was spent with our son, his family, two friends and their son.  The friends are an anti-religion/atheist and a Buddhist.  We identify as Christians but not the Bible thumping, you gotta believe my way sort of Christians.  Each person needs to find their own way in the ways of faith.  My job is to be a silent witness with my actions. Occasionally answering a direct question.  Others in the group were more conservative in their Christian beliefs.

The subjects of the day ranged from a movie trailer for Zootopia that reminds our son of his father to recipes for Swiss Chard to Christianity and religion.  Throw in some really good sausages, cheeses, olives, nuts, and cocktails and it was a splendid way to spend Christmas.  Oh, there was chocolate, too!

treasures
held steady with golden strings
friends and family
the best gifts come wrapped
with love and laughter 

©  Janice 'petra domina' Adcock

Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on 

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings