privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

YouTube

This morning I went into the YouTube rabbit hole.  It was started by going to a music clip one of my nephews-in-law posted on Facebook.  Mack is a musician by hobby and now by trade.  At 62 he retired from an 8-5 job and is now working with the high school band program.  Mack is in love with this new job.  Being both a composer and performer, Mack is enjoying helping young people explore their talents.

Once I finished watching/listening to a few music videos, I was drawn to a tribute to Mohammad Ali.  The person giving the tribute was Billy Crystal.  Click on Billy's name to see the entire tribute.  There was a point in the tribute where Crystal recounts Ali giving him a hug.  Then Ali whispered into Crystal's ear, "You're my Little Brother."  That recounted gesture sent me into tears.  

Immediately I recalled my last goodbye to Sis #1.  It had been less than a month since Sis #1 had held my hand tightly.  She called me her little sister.  Then she said, "you'll never know how much I love you."  Finally, the tears flowed.  Tears of grief, sorrow, but mostly love!  Love for my Big Sissy.

That's all I have to say now.

Janice

Sis #1 holding me.  Sis #2 to the right of Sis #1  Cousin to the left.

Sis 2, Sis 3, me, our angel Sis1



3 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Yeah, catharsis comes from unexpected places - sweet agony... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I seem to be having lots of posts about this. namaste, janice xx

      Delete
    2. ...and that is perfectly fine! Yxx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings