privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Thursday Challenge, Heat

When I thing of heat I often remember my childhood in a North Texas farming community.  In July and August one could look across the land and see the heatwaves rising from the ground.  That black dirt would be so hot it could almost blister your feet if you walked barefoot.  I have no pictures of the heatwaves of my childhood.  I do have a campfire from our primitive campsite in Yellowstone National Park.

For more interpretations of Heat (flames, fire place, stoves, sun etc ...) click here

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings