privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Friday, March 14, 2014

Skywatch Friday

Yesterday's wispy clouds and bright sun brought the elusive hawk out to scan for lunch.  I was unable to zoom closely enough to catch the pair as they cavorted above the nearby shopping center.  At least these shots begin to show a few more of the features.  I will get a better closeup done in time.  Even if I have to tie a mouse to my patio railing!  Connecting to SkyWatch Friday and Wild Bird Wednesday.

There it is!


Come on over here.

No!  Not that direction!

Yes, back this way and a little closer, please.

Did I say something?  Don't go.

Thanks, for coming close enough for this one!


Hope you will visit SkyWatch Friday and Stewart's Wild Bird Wednesday.

Sky Watch Friday



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings