privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Friday, March 21, 2014

Spin On Spring

Somber

     Persons

           Rouse                                          

                  Into 

                         New

                                Growth


   As surely as the trees, grass and all plants respond to the warmth of the sun, so do the souls of people held in the grip of winter.



For more takes on Spring, join the Spin Cycle at Gretchen's or Ginny's.  Maybe you even have something to add to the conversation.
Happy Spring!



              

Second Blooming

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings